Monday, August 12, 2013

Another Song Stuck In My Head





Oh well, at least it's not that Nicki Minaj song! This one is definitely getting replays over and over on my ipod. A great running song too!

This is going to be a short post tonight. I had a long drive back home after going to Birmingham this weekend to do another open house. We now have three different families that are interested, but have houses that they need to sell too.

Phantom went with us and enjoyed all the people that he thought were coming just to see him. He got lots of attention from them and from us all weekend. He decided to jump on the bed at 5a.m. every morning purring loudly in our face, ready to be petted. I almost died when Phantom climbed on the Murph's chest and started making biscuits with his paws while his face was right in the Murph's face. And he was purring very, very loud and sounded like a bumble bee on steroids.

While this is so NOT cool with my husband who doesn't really approve of cats on the bed, he gave Phantom a pass since the poor kitty has cancer. I am just so happy that Phantom seems to be feeling better and purring!

We are still giving him the Palladia every other day or so (I don't give it to him if it falls on a travel day) and the Advanced Immunity Restoration Protocol when I can get it down him. He doesn't like it and I haven't mastered the syringe yet. The syringe keeps sticking and something gets all screwy with the suction. I end up getting the concoction everywhere but in Phantom's mouth. I've tried sprinkling a little on a pill pocket and mashing it in and that works, but I can't get the full dosage in even three of those pill pockets. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the stuff down him.

Any suggestions?

The Celloquent is a power and he has to take 3/4 tsp and the vital pet lipids are liquid and he takes 1/4 tsp. I've been mixing it all together with a tiny bit of water and trying to syringe it in his mouth. It would work if the syringe was a little more friendly.

Phantom and all the other cats are eating only organic food with Nu Pet Granular super food  and some milk thistle drops sprinkled in it and drinking filtered or distilled water. I also give Phantom a few drops of Life Gold Cancer drops a day in a tiny bit of cat milk. He's still on the Atenolol and lasix for his heart too and seems to be doing fine there.

It's a lot of work and time, but it seems to be working.

And then, of course, there's prayer. Always prayer! None of the above things would ever work without it.


3 comments:

  1. Cats are definitely special animals, and are much smarter than one might think. But as for advice on medicine dispersal, I'm at a loss. But I do know the song you're talking about. They came out when my wife and I were first together 20 years ago. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblоg and
    wished to sаy that I have really enjoyed bгoωsing уour blog posts.
    Aftеr all I will be subscribing foг your fеed and I am hoping you
    write again ѕoon!

    Look at my wеb-site; fast Business loan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pearl Jam, good music.. I can't listen to it, our internet is too slow.
    I'm happy Phantom is still doing well in spite of cancer. You are doing amazing things for him! Reminds me of our diabetic kitty "P", who I gave an insulin shot to every night...then one of us (usually me) had to get up during the night to check on her, make her eat if she was wobbly. She did great for 3 more years!

    ReplyDelete