Tuesday, October 1, 2013

All About Me


While I'm sure you're not surprised I am doing an "All About Me" blog post today (I mean, how is that different from any other post), I was actually tagged by another Asperger mom blogger in this little "All About Me" game. 

Of course, I must participate! 
These are the questions that I must answer....
1) First off tell us your name (nice easy one there)…
2) I live at home with…
3) My favourite thing to do is…
4) My favourite thing to eat is…
5) When I get cross I…
6) Sometimes I worry because…
7) My favourite book is…
8) My favourite toy is (easy now)…
9) I dislike…
10) When I grow up I want to be…
And here are my answers…
1) First off tell us your name and what you do (nice easy one there)…
My name is Kristy. I'm a beach bum, blogger, triathlete, mom, wife and real estate agent.
2) I live at home with…
My husband and 3 hungry, demanding cats.
3) My favourite thing to do is…
Run, sleep, eat.
4) My favourite thing to eat is…
Cookies.
5) When I get cross I…
Become very bitchy!
6) Sometimes I worry because…
I over-think things.
7) My favourite book is…
I like so many and  I can't really think of a favorite one.  This summer I read some good ones by Jody Picoult- "House Rules" and My Sister's Keeper". This summer I also read "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle, "The Lovely Bones"by Alice Sebold and "Wednesday Sisters" by Meg Waite Clayton.  All great books!
8) My favourite toy is (easy now)…
My bike and my computer.
9) I dislike…
Getting up in the morning when it's still dark outside (5 am) to swim laps.
10) When I grow up I want to be…
A movie star.
So there you have it, my ‘All About Me’, so now it’s your turn…
I’m going to tag these people in this meme…
Be sure to go to Cold tea and smelly nappies and link your post up when you are finished.

8 comments:

  1. Oy you tagged me! Ok give me a day or two to put this together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You found the post before I even got the chance to let you know that I tagged you. I couldn't find you on twitter. Glad you still read my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Good answers although I didn't learn anything new about you.. ;)
    "The Power of Now", excellent book. Profound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well since we've known each other since third grade, you could probably fill it out for me. :)
      The Murph read the book first and recommended it. I'm glad he did!

      Delete
  3. Hi Kristy, Thank you for joining in with #AllAboutMeMeme. I can't believe that you get up at 5am every morning to swim laps! I can barely function to make breakfast in the mornings :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I disliked it so much that I stopped doing it years ago, I swim in the evenings now. Sometimes...

      Delete
  4. You could definitely be a movie star! I also hate getting up before daylight, but it isn't because I have to swim laps. Just because I'm sleepy.
    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I sure would love to have all the money a movie star has. And get to wear cool designer clothes all the time. I am just not a morning person either.

      Delete