Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Gym

>
Well, the Murph and I joined a new gym yesterday.  It is smaller, but cleaner than the old one and has surveillance cameras in the parking lot.  I am so glad I don't have to go the the old gym.  I personally never liked it and only went there so I could work out with the Murph.  It was his gym.  Now we have a gym of our own at least temporarily until we move.

I had to cancel everything and get new cards, license, etc but it hasn't been too bad I guess.  I just hope they catch the thugs who are doing this and put their loser butts in jail.  Businesses need to always have cameras both inside and especially outside.  It might not stop the idiots from stealing, but it will certainly help to catch and identify them.

I don't like getting my purse stolen, but a least now the Murph is convinced we need to change gyms.  That's very good!   Goodbye sucky, old, stinky gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment