Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hyper Kitty

Taking a picture of this hyper little kitty is tough because he moves around so much.  Just like the bunny picture I took of him the other day.  All I got were hind legs even though I was going for full body.   I tried again yesterday and all I got were these. 


Not the face!
Here's the butt
I'm gonna turn and lick myself at the last minute
This morning I left the pantry door opened and went to get something out of the fridge.  When I turned back around, Cadence was sitting up on one of the shelves in the pantry next to the crackers and chips.  I froze and called out for the Murph to grab the camera and quietly but quickly come into the kitchen with camera turned on and ready.  Of course, Cadence is too fast for us.  He was down before the Murph made it to the kitchen door.  It would have been a cute picture.  You'll just have to take my word for it.

The only time lately that we can get good pictures of this little guy (other than when he's stalking us and gets into our pictures accidentally) is when he's like this....

                                                                          Asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment