Thursday, December 12, 2013

It's Just A Little Bitty Statue... Okay, maybe it is 6ft Tall, But I REALLY REALLY Want It



Below is the email exchange between me and The Murph regarding the fine statue above....


-----Original Message-----
From: Kristy  <konabarbie@gmail.com>
          To: The Murph

Sent: Thu, Dec 12, 2013 10:48 am
Subject: Check out what I found on eBay!


Hi! I found this on eBay and thought you might like it! Check it out now!  ST.20MICHAEL20ARCHANGEL20COLLECTORS20620FOOT20COLD20CAST20BRONZE20INDOOR20OUTDOOR20STATUE http://r.ebay.com/dEqUPF

I like this. Can we get it?

xoxo
          Love,
          Your wife


     Sent from my iPhone
     On Dec 12, 2013, at 11:05 AM, The Murph wrote:

Umm no


From: Kristy  <konabarbie@gmail.com>
          To: The Murph


Subject: Check out what I found on eBay!
            Please!  Pretty please.

"Umm no" is the best I could get from The Murph.

 Subject dropped!

I really don't think that he really understands why we need this statue. Archangel Michael is a very powerful angel and I would really feel much safer having him around. It's not like I don't communicate with him everyday and ask for his protection. (Ms. Mary taught me this. She has a direct line to all the Archangels).

A statue of the Archangel would be nice to have around too. We could put him in the Florida room or even in the bedroom to watch over us as we sleep. This would probably keep the cats out of the bedroom too, so we would all sleep better.

Maybe I should just ask for a cool sword like Archangel Michael's sword.

I'm sure The Murph wouldn't mind if I had one of those....

And it doesn't take up as much space as a 6ft tall statue.

I could slay serpent with it out in the backyard cause lord knows we have plenty of those around here in the tropics.

(and I haven't given up on the statue either...)


2 comments: