Monday, August 29, 2011

Need Some Distractions...

Well here goes nothing....  my first blog posting!  Who would've thought I could ever figure this high tech stuff out. My son went away to college recently and suddenly I have all this extra time on my hands despite the fact that I am planning a wedding (hopefully in January) and my usual obsessive/compulsive work out schedule. Swim, Bike, Run... not that much swim right now though.   My ultimate goal is to qualify for Ironman Triathlon World Championship in Hawaii within the next 4 years.  How?  I have no idea.  My times for Ironman Canada and Ironman Florida were so slow that a 70 year old would've gotten my age group slot before me!  One day I am going to get fast enough!  I have four years so no pressure.

I am trying to use this blog to distract myself and keep busy.  Otherwise, I would be calling my son every five minutes bugging the heck out of him.  He's already ticked off at me for sending him the same email twice.  I just wanted to make sure he read them.  Cafeteria hours are important!  Clubs are important!






No comments:

Post a Comment