Friday, January 31, 2014

This Could Be The Culprit - Florida Wildlife



If you read my blog post from a few days ago (Here ) where we discovered a strange nest in our front yard, then you'll know what I'm talking about. If not, then you don't know what I'm talking about but isn't that a pretty bird?

I think I may have discovered what/who was the culprit that made the strange nests in our yard.

Maybe.

A couple of weeks ago we saw this bird in the next door neighbor's yard having lunch. I'm not sure, but I think it may be a heron. I'm also not sure, but I think it may be the culprit that nested in our yard the other night.




I haven't seen any other activity out there, but that's probably because it's been a rainy mess here the past few days. The culprit probably found a dryer nest somewhere else.

Hopefully he had a bunch of tasty, frickin lizards to snack on.

1 comment: