Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Back Home For The Holidays

Today we moved back home for the holiday season.  The cats were loaded up, piles of clothing that I didn't even wear and shoes and stuff all moved back home.  The jazz cats are a little tired from the drive.  Phantom and Cadence have already ganged up on the two cats we left home, Ed and Boo.  It's going to be a stressful couple of days getting use to it here again.  Hopefully, we will get the Murph's house on the market after the holidays and my house will be sold and we can move south to the coast somewhere after that.  I am ready!

My calves are still sore from the marathon on Sunday. It takes forever to heal these days.  The Running Nazi and I might to another marathon in February in New Orleans.  There is also a 1/2 marathon in Birmingham this weekend that she wants me to do.  I don't think that would be a good thing for me considering how my legs feel right now!  

Back to the real world and I don't like it.  I've already missed my annual doctor appointment that I thought was tomorrow, but was actually today and I wasn't even here yet.  Oh well.....  I have a lot to do tomorrow.

On a positive note - can't wait to decorate the house for Christmas.  I love it this time of the year with the Christmas tree up and all the lights and decorations and of course, friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment