Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sandstorm by Darude -This Is What I Want To Do To The House For Christmas


Well I have finally got everything unpacked and put away.  It is starting to feel like home again after being away since September.  I was googling another one of my favorite spins songs last night, Sandstorm by Darude, when I came across a you tube video of christmas lights that someone had decorated their house with and choreographed it to the Sandstorm spinerval song.  I thought it was cool.  I told the Murph that that is what I wanted to do to our house for Christmas.  We could have about 50,000 lights set to the techno song I love!  The first time I was spinning to it in spin class, I got my heart rate up so high I felt like I was going to pass out.  Be careful!  Dangerous song!  Check your heart rate monitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment