Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Motivation - Let's Get More Aero




Today I finally got my tri bike out, put my regular wheels on instead of the racing ones and got everything ready to go for a real live bike ride instead of the exercise bike ones I've been doing. The last time I was on the bike was at the Buster Britton Triathlon over a month ago. I can't believe it's been that long! How did it happen? Where did the time go? I spent at least 30 minutes getting the bike ready, put my helmet om, bike shoes, bike gloves, water bottle, etc.

 By the time I took off on the bike it began to thunder and lightening. I guess I didn't pay much attention to the clouds moving in while I was getting the bike ready. It's been raining on and off all day so all I got was about 5 minutes on the bike. I really do need to bring my trainer here!

And I'm so going to get one of those pointy aero bike helmets that guys wearing in the video! I need all the help I can get!

And you can read all about my training (or lack of training) if you follow my blog!


1 comment:

  1. I think you're plenty motivated; life just gets in the way sometimes. And I did not know you could switch out bike wheels for different purposes. (I'll be happy with a cruising bike. I'm dying to get an Electra.)

    ReplyDelete