Thursday, February 23, 2012

Run Love


I finally received these Runlove Compression socks after much anticipation.  They matched my Brooks running shoes perfectly.  I bought a pink pair as well, but they are on backorder.  I hope they arrive before the marathon in a couple of weeks.  I am thinking about wearing them during the race unless it is really hot and humid.  I don't think I've ever been so excited about buying socks before.  It's probably because I have cut down on spending this month and am trying my best to be good.  It's hard not to shop especially when I need to replenish my beauty/skincare/haircare supplies.  February is thankfully almost over and I've been pretty good.  It does feel good to use things you already have instead of going out and buying things you don't really need.

On the top of my list to purchase next month will be my Obage C Clarifying serum.  I ran out a couple of weeks ago and switched back to some Estee Lauder Perfectionist serum that I had laying around in the bathroom cabinet and never used up.  I'm also out of my Frederic Fekkai protein shampoo and have been temporarily using a drug store brand shampoo.  I hate it!  I love FF Protein Rx shampoo and conditioner.  I have plenty of conditioner left, but no shampoo.   Funny how I almost never run out of conditioner, but the shampoo disappears like magic.  The credit card feels very neglected, but my sore, beat up calves are very happy and I am slowly cleaning out the bathroom cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment