Saturday, February 18, 2012

Walk In The Park


Yesterday was such a nice, warm day that Ken and I decided to go for a walk at a nearby park after I did a short 4 mile run in the neighborhood.   I wore my Lululemon tights.  I love them!   My friend S was right about Lululemon workout wear - once you start wearing them there's no going back.  I can't wait to go buy more workout wear from them for Spring/Summer.   Got a nice picture of Ken in his "workout wear" which is also his usual day wear.   Then we played with the camera and took pictures of each other in various places along the trail.  Practice for future "photo shoots" maybe.....





1 comment:

  1. cute pics! glad you like the lululemon label. i won't buy anything else for fitness wear. unfortunately (unfortunately?) the closest location is 140 miles away. i refuse to order online because their sizing can be so random. but the quality is superb!

    ReplyDelete