Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sulking

Boo took over the cat climbing tree today, Cadence's favorite spot to hang out.   The top where Cadence usually sits was vacant, but Cadence wouldn't jump over Boo to get up there.
Boo loved it.  He hung out on the climbing tree most of the day today, looking at birds out the window.   At first I thought Cadence and Boo would get along and hang out together on the tree watching the birds together.  But, oh no, not Cadence.

Instead he ran downstairs and jumped on The Boy's bed and hung out down there sulking for most of the day.  He wouldn't even let me pet him.  He ignored me.  He ran away from Ken.  He tried to bite my hand when I got near him.


 Sulking...
 Sulking....  and maybe a little hint of a stink eye......

 More Sulking........
Then the "how dare you let Boo climb on my climbing tree" look.....

No comments:

Post a Comment