Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hair Cut

The Boy got his hair cut today and it looks
100% better.  I tried to get a picture
of him, but this was all I could get.  I tried sneaking in a picture when I thought he wasn't paying attention, but the camera is so slow that by the time I got the picture, he was already behind his arm.   I think his hair should be a little shorter.  He thinks she cut it a little too short.  Either way, it looks good.

Later, we went to eat dinner at his favorite Mexican restaurant.  Since he's been away at school, I haven't been there in a long time either.  It was good.  No margarita's this time though.  I've given up adult beverages for a while after what happened after the marathon and drinking before I had anything to eat.  I don't recommend doing that as a race strategy.

Chips and Salsa
One more try....

No comments:

Post a Comment