Thursday, March 8, 2012

Where's Cadence?


Phantom kept going after the other cats today so I took him out into the backyard to "play"in hopes that he would use some of that stalker energy directed at bugs or something other than my other poor cats.

Cadence wasn't very happy that I didn't let him go outside too.  He watched out the window as Phantom explored the area.  They are both indoor cats and I really didn't feel like chasing both of them around the yard and I don't want Cadence to get use to going outside.

 I wasn't trying to play favorites or be mean to poor Cadence, but I don't think he understood.  Phantom didn't want to come back inside and when I finally managed to get him in the door, the first thing he did was go after Ed.  My strategy didn't work.  Time out for Phantom.

Very Bad Cat!

Was that a bird?
Poor Cadence!

1 comment: