Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 In Photos





 What a year!   Getting engaged to the Murph, moving into the Murph's house, getting my house on the market, visiting my bff since third grade in Charleston, S.C., then Atlanta and shopping, then the New York/New Jersey trip to visit family, my birthday, back to New Jersey, the Boy graduating from high school, the graduation pool party, the Hawaii trip and competing in Hawaii 70.3 (AWESOME!), house party, moving the Boy to college, spending the Fall living at the beach, Tampa/Clearwater trip, Clearwater Jazz Festival, visiting T and V in Sarasota, 2 sprint triathlons and Pensacola marathon, Thanksgiving back home and getting the house all decorated for Christmas, the Christmas parties and Christmas with the family.  Not to mention getting my house sold this month.  2011 has been the best year ever and I have been very blessed!  Looking forward to 2012.  Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. awww, that is a nice slideshow! (ignore my email saying i couldn't view on picasa.)
    happy 2012 to you, ken, the boy, and the jazz cats!

    ReplyDelete