Monday, September 12, 2011

Dr. J, My Hero!

Today we are back "home" from the beach.  I'm not really happy to be here, but it's only for a couple of days and we have LOTS to do here.  I just put my house on the market and the yard needed mowing and the Murph had some things to do in his yard.

The MOST important thing I had on my calendar was my appointment with Dr. J for botox!  The Murph and I both went in to see him today for our injections.  Thank god for Dr. J!  Without him, I would still be a B cup wearing those ridiculous over padded Victoria Secret bras  (well, ok, I still wear them occasionally ;) ),  and have hideous forehead wrinkles!

I also had an Avon "Home for the Holidays" meeting to attend.  They have alot of very cute things for the holidays.  I hope I can sell some of it!  It's hard when I'm living half in one place and half in another.  One new product that just came out that I can't wait to try is ANEW Genics.  It's suppose to turn on your youth genes in your skin and make you look ten years younger.  I can't wait!  Wonder if Dr. J is going to loose money when nobody needs botox anymore because they have this fountain of youth cream?  I don't think he's really worried.  There's still the boobs thing.

I know this really toxic person that found out I was selling Avon and was spreading it around that I HAD to start selling Avon.  Why this would be so bad I don't know, but it's really funny because if I was depending on my Avon sales to earn a living I would be living in a card board box eating out of garbage cans!  Actually, I had to officially "unfriend" her on facebook a few months ago.  I've heard she sometimes stalks me by getting on some of my other friend's facebook accounts.  Seriously, she does so much social damage to so many different people (and some of these people consider her their friend) that I decided it was just better to unfriend her!  I don't need that kind of negativity around me.  The "Babysitter" unfriended her too for a different reason.  Guess Ms. Toxic won't be buying Avon from me anytime soon!

Tomorrow it's hair appointment time.  I guess eventually I will have to find other places to go to get these things done, but right now we are not sure where we are going to end up.  Tampa, Atlanta, Mobile, Pensacola??  We don't know, but for sure we'll find some place to get botox.  Or we'll just have to head to the Ham every three to four months to see Dr. J!

Thank you Dr. J!

No comments:

Post a Comment