Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Woody Woodpecker The Troublemaker



I laugh every time I watch this video that was taken by the Murph with our camera.  The Murph is trying to figure out the camera settings.  Most of the time he accidentally takes videos instead of pictures.  The Murph was trying to take a picture of my friend Stephanie and me while we were visiting her in Charleston, SC last spring.

I was going through some of the pictures on the computer the other day and came upon this particular one.  I couldn't help but laugh.  The Murph heard me laughing, saw what I was laughing at and said I was trying to stir up trouble.  He calls me Woody Woodpecker.  That's his nick name for me because he says I instigate stuff and always stir up trouble just like Woody Woodpecker.

He still hasn't figured the camera out!

3 comments: